Monday, February 15, 2010

It has been a very busy two weeks. I have school and work that take up a lot of time. The thing that I am spending most of my time on right now is trying to find out ways to help my son with school work. Middle school is such a busy time and the work load is more then at the high school level. I hope that we can find a way to help him feel that he can do what is ask of him without it taking up his whole day. We are on a 4 day school week and then he has 2 to 5 hours of homework a night. That is enough to drive a non-busy person up a wall. Well no rest for the weary.
I have just finished reading a book called Late, Lost and Unprepared. It has a lot of ideas and answers for those struggling with Executive Functioning Disorder. I have found a few ideas that might help him with some schooling things. I have also been reading the book The Organized Student, lots of good ideas in it also. I now need to start trying some of these ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment