Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A new start to this blogging adventure.  We have had a very cold January and it has yet to get warm enough to be outside for any length of time unless you are bundled up. I seem to not like to bundle up to much and so I have been spending all of my time indoors and running from being inside to the car and back to being inside.
I am setting a few goals for myself and posting them here so I am accountable.
1. Daily exercise for 30 minutes
2. Do something creative every week.
3. Do a random act of kindness every week.
4. Build up my spirit.
5. Get rid of 100 bags, boxes, or large items this year.
6. Improve my eating habits.
7. Blog weekly

There will be more but this is my starting point.  I know they seem vague but I have them written in my journal in more detail.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment